Upper Chapel boasts a well equipped kitchen with professional standard equipment. The kitchen includes a new double oven, new microwave, large and small fridge, industrial dishwasher, toaster, and boiler heater for hot water. It also has stainless work surfaces for food preparation and a double sink.
Kitchen hire - 8.00am-10.30pm = £60
We use two quality, local caterers; Alyson Nicholson and Lynne's Pantry.
For corporate hospitality, prices start from £6.50 per person. This includes several different flavoured sandwiches, quiches, sausage rolls, three different desserts, tea and coffee. Alyson can cater for large groups with a wide variety of dishes and prices to suit any client.
You can contact Alyson Nicholson on 01142 630458 or 07721 365721
All their buffets are made/baked fresh on the morning required. Their bread is baked in the early hours from the same baker they have worked with for 20 years; the options are White, Granary & Brown bread cakes. All are supplied with disposable plates & napkins.
- Fresh Orange Juice
- Fruit Salad or Platter
- Selection of Bacon & Sausage sarnies with plenty of Hienz Tomato or HP sauce for you to spread on. (Change to a BLT add 45p each)
- Selection of Danish Pastries
£6.00 per head
Optional Tea or Pollards Filter Coffee £1.15 Extra
Lynnie’s Buffet Lunch
- Selection of cold Sandwiches with some of our favourite homemade fillings
- Large bowls of Walkers Crisps, Variety of flavours available
- Mixed fresh Grapes
- Quiche slices homemade to a flavour of you choice
- Homemade mini Sausage rolls (or try some of our special rolls)
£5.50 per head
The Full Monty
- All of the above (Lynnie’s Buffet Lunch) Plus
- Lynne’s famous homemade buttered Scones
- Triangles of Chocolate Brownies or Squares of Rockie road
£6.50 per head
PLEASE NOTE: they can change sandwich & sweets for traditional festive flavours i.e. Stuffing & Cranberry, Christmas Cake and Mince Pies.
The can also offer various flavours of Hot & Cold drinks from 80p per head or delicious homemade soup for £1.30 extra per head
Please call Matt on 07831 477477
Or email: firstname.lastname@example.org